Saturday, February 12, 2011

Keep Going

It is now the end of a very long, very busy week. Before I get some much needed rest, I thought I'd share a little piece of what makes us love our work. This is far from the only reason we come into the salon day after day, but it a very important part of what makes HeaD AreA tick.

Just when I thought no one had anything left to give, the last haircut of the week became an impromptu cutting class.

 
Our education head, Lee, and his client Linda, decided to take her existing cut just a few steps further, grabbing the interest of staff members. Before the first section was completed an audience had formed. 

 
After many snips, questions and photos; the final results speak for themselves.
Linda loved her hair and seemed to really enjoy the whole experience. 
As did we, but I think that goes without saying. Seeing things move from concept to reality on a daily basis is the driving force behind what we do and why we walk through the big red door everyday.

Thanks again to Linda and HeaD AreA's team. Have a wonderful weekend, guys.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work Lee Lee. I'm always trying to stay inspired and this has definitely helped!! Cheers mate!

HeaD AreA said...

Your welcome Bill.
I'll invite you and your team next time I teach
A contemporary haircutting class.
So stay inspired!
Lee.